There are many ways your company can support our work with homeless and vulnerable people, helping us to transform their lives. We have received a wide range of fantastic support from various groups this year including:
- Zendesk who volunteer at WLM Seymour Place throughout the year, raise money for us through the Royal Parks Half Marathon, donate Christmas gift parcels and do a weekly chicken run for us. This year they awarded us a grant of £31,000.
- Lane Clark and Peacock took places in every single challenge event in 2017 including WLM's Annual Sleep Out, which they raised over £10,000 for. They run creative office fundraising activities throughout the year.
- Hudgell Solicitors are one of our Charity of the Year partners for 2018. They kicked off the partnership with a £5000 grant and have donated Christmas trees and time volunteering in WLM Seymour Place kitchen.
- NatWest began by supporting WLM Money Champions with a £35,000 grant and have since volunteered at WLM Seymour Place, taking part in our sponsored Sleep Out and the Santa Run.
There are so many ways that your company can support WLM’s work
Make us your Charity of the Year - nominate WLM as your charity partner and volunteer, fundraise and be part of our events throughout the year.
Take a place in one of our challenge events or organise an event of your own to raise funds for WLM. Find out if your company has a matched giving scheme so your sponsorship can go even further.
- Office Fundraising – from bake sales, to swear jars, to office olympics, fundraising in your office is fun and boosts staff morale. You can find a list of office fundraising ideas here.
Give as you earn – staff can support WLM through payroll giving whereby contributions are deducted before tax. For a basic rate tax-payer, every pound given only costs you 80p – even less for higher rate taxpayers.
Donate gifts from our Wish List, including jeans, socks and toiletries.
Sponsor a morning’s breakfast and volunteer at our centre for rough sleepers in Marylebone.
To discuss how your company could support our work, please contact Martha Awojobi on 020 7569 5914 or email email@example.com