Make a regular Donation
By becoming a Friend of WLM you help to transform the lives of people affected by homelessness, trauma and poverty.
Around 100 street homeless people come to WLM's centre in Marylebone every day. Last year, we helped 249 people off the streets and into accommodation. The need is great but with your help we can make a big difference.
Friends of WLM are those who make regular donations. This kind of giving makes a massive difference. We will keep you up to date with how we are using your money and share the great stories from our frontline work.
To set up a monthly donation to WLM please complete and return a standing order form or use the below 'subscribe' button to set up a monthly donation online through PayPal.
If you are eligible to claim Gift Aid, an extra 25p will be added to every £1 you donate at no extra cost - please do let us know if you would like us to claim Gift Aid on your donation.
Am I eligible to claim Gift Aid?
To qualify for Gift Aid, what you pay in income or capital gains tax must at least equal the amount WLM will claim in the tax year. By stating that you would like us to claim Gift Aid on your donation, you confirm that you are a UK taxpayer and would like all your donations (past, present and future) to WLM to be treated as Gift Aid Donations until you notify otherwise.
How you can help homeless people?
- £100 could sponsor a morning serving a hot breakfast to around 65 homeless people - engaging them in structured support services to address their issues and help them move back into accommodation.
- £50 could sponsor our Advice and Referrals Service one morning a month, providing individual support for up to 20 homeless people.
- £25 could provide an assessment and immediate referral into emergency accommodation for six new rough sleepers in a morning.
- £10 could provide an afternoon of one-to-one support to help a homeless person to find paid work.
- £4 a month (with Gift Aid) could buy a hot breakfast once a week for a homeless person.