Volunteering at The Haven
At Haven House, we rely on the support our valued volunteers who make a huge difference to our residents' quality of life, helping them enjoy independent and active lifestyles within an inspirational community.
As a volunteer you could:
• Teach dancing or singing, or run a drama class
• Use your skills and teach residents IT
• Provide your expertise in the art and crafts
• Provide support for our residents as they attend social and activity events
• Befriend residents seeking company
• Read to residents who need support
As a volunteer you will be:
• Fully trained and inducted (we will also require you to have a DBS check)
• Fully covered by our insurance
• Covered or re-imbursed for your expenses
• Well supported and highly valued
To find out more about volunteering at The Haven, contact Amanda Brett on 020 7263 3315 or email.
To apply please see our application process here.
Current Volunteer Roles at The Haven
Below are role descriptions of some of the volunteer roles available at The Haven.
You can also find available roles on our Do-It page.
However we are always interested to hear from enthusiastic volunteers so if you are interested in volunteering in a different capacity, please contact Amanda Brett on 020 7263 3315 for a chat.