Christian Community Interns
Date posted: Saturday 24 Mar 2018
- Based at Methodist Chaplaincy House, Kings Cross
- Placement for one year
Do you want to deepen your faith by serving others after graduating?
Would you enjoy living in central London in a vibrant international student community?
If you have recent experience of student life, are outgoing and friendly, and are not afraid of new challenges, why not join our team at Methodist Chaplaincy House, West London Mission (WLM) as one of our two Christian Community interns.
You will use your gifts to
- Enrich the lives of others by working with marginalised groups in the WLM’s social work services and winter night shelters
- Pastor and equip students to put faith in action
- Share in leading Church Fellowships
In return, you will receive
- Free accommodation at Methodist Chaplaincy House in King’s Cross
- Living Expenses of £100 per week and work-related travel expenses
- The knowledge that you have made a huge difference in someone’s life and have had the opportunity to develop your own gifts and skills.
The appointment will be for one year, beginning on 1st September 2018.
To discuss the role you can contact Deacon Linda Gilson on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this post is not paid employment. You will sign a volunteer and resident contract.
Posted by: Admin on Saturday 24 Mar 2018
Return to previous page
Share this page