Fundraising Community and Events Officer
Date posted: Wednesday 27 Jun 2018
- Based in Central London
- Salary range £29,006 to £33,452 (ILW) + Pension
- Full time: 36.5 hours a week
WLM has been doing extraordinary, pioneering work for the last 130 years. Our work empowers hundreds of people affected by homelessness, addictions and trauma to lead more fulfilling lives.
We are seeking a Fundraising Community and Events Officer to support our work with homeless and vulnerable people through managing a programme of fundraising events. This includes our annual sponsored sleep out, as well as liaison with a network of churches and the local Marylebone community. If you have great communication skills and enjoy networking and organising events please get in touch!
- Please submit your CV together with a supporting statement, clearly stating your suitability for this role. Your application will be considered only when both documents are submitted. You should send these to email@example.com.
- Closing date for applications is 10th September 2018
- Interview dates to be confirmed.
Please also take the time to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
WLM's Privacy Notice can be found here
Posted by: Admin on Wednesday 27 Jun 2018
Return to previous page
Share this page