Youth Pastor or Trainee Youth Pastor
Date posted: Sunday 08 Jul 2018
- Based at Kings Cross Methodist Church
- Full time: 36.5 hours a week or part-time considered
The West London Mission Circuit seeks someone with passion and creativity to work with secondary school and University students of Chinese Origin in King’s Cross Methodist Church.
This is a new post designed to reach, nurture and equip the next generation. The successful candidate will need to understand the next generation’s cultural experience, both those born here and those who have moved here from Chinese cultures, as well as the Western context in which they are now living. They will speak a Chinese language, be educated to degree-level and be a member of a member church of Churches Together in Britain and Ireland (or equivalent).
We are considering applications to take up the post in either of the following capacities:
- Youth Pastor - full time or part-time
- Trainee Youth Pastor - full time or part-time
Full-time working hours are 36.5 hours per week which will include evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.
The post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
- For both posts, please complete this application form and indicate clearly on the form which post you are applying for. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no deadline for applications. Please apply as soon as you are able to.
WLM's Privacy Notice can be found here
Posted by: Admin on Sunday 08 Jul 2018
Return to previous page
Share this page