Date posted: Tuesday 08 Jan 2019
- WLM Seymour Place, Marylebone
- Full Time (Permanent): 36.5 hours/week
- Salary: £39,696k - £44,401k per annum (ILW) + Pension
WLM has been doing extraordinary, pioneering work since 1887. Our work empowers hundreds of people affected by homelessness, addictions and trauma to lead more fulfilling lives.
Our service at WLM Seymour Place, helps those who are sleeping rough and offers both immediate respite care and long-term housing solutions.
We seek an organised, enthusiastic Service Manager who can provide effective management and innovative leadership to this vital service.
- Closing date for applications is midnight Sunday 27th January 2019.
- Assessments and Interviews will be held on 6th February 2019. Please make a note of this date.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WLM's Privacy Notice can be found here
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check
Posted by: Admin on Tuesday 08 Jan 2019
Return to previous page
Share this page