Corporate Development Officer
Date posted: Monday 04 Mar 2019
- WLM Fundraising Team, Marylebone
- Full Time (Permanent): 36.5 hours/week
- Salary: £29,006.00 - £33,452 per annum (ILW) + Pension
Are you passionate about homelessness? Do you have a track record in securing funding from corporate partnerships?
WLM has been doing extraordinary, pioneering work since 1887. Our work empowers hundreds of people affected by homelessness, addictions and trauma to lead more fulfilling lives.
We are seeking a motivated, talented and experienced corporate fundraiser to use their strategic ability to work with the fundraising team to continue to grow WLM’s corporate partnerships.
You will be based at WLM Seymour Place in Marylebone, with the fundraising team. Last year corporate supporters contributed over £130k towards the costs of our services - providing vital support for people experiencing homelessness. With homelessness increasing we need to build on this total to finance our work in response to this crisis. Can you help?
- Please submit a current CV together with a supporting statement detailing how you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note your application will not be considered without a supporting statement.
- Closing date for receipt of applications is midnight 25 March 2019.
- Interview dates to be confirmed.
Posted by: Admin on Monday 04 Mar 2019
Return to previous page
Share this page